Guidelines For Museum Pass Usage
In an effort to make our Museum Pass program available to the widest range of patrons, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- The library circulates a limited number of passes to area museums. Reservations may be made in person, through the library webpage or by calling us at 924-6400.
- Museum passes are for district residents only. Patrons need a valid, unexpired, unblocked, adult library card with fines not exceeding $10.00 to use the reservation system.
- Each cardholder may place 2 reservations per month – of which a specific museum may be reserved no more than once per month.
- Each pass may be reserved up to 60 days in advance and one pass may be borrowed at a time.
- Each pass may be borrowed for 3 days. You may pick up the pass at the Children's Reference Desk no earlier than 3:00 pm the day prior to use and return it no later than 12:00 pm the day after use.
- A late fee of $20 will be charged for every day the pass is late. The full price of the pass will be charged if it is lost.
- The library has a limited number of passes and therefore if a pass comes back late or is lost, the library may not be able to honor reservations.
- Failing to pick up a pass or cancelling less than 36 hours prior to the reservation, will be considered a “no-show”. Two “no-shows” within 60 days will result in the cardholders reservation privileges being suspended for 60 days from the last “no-show” date.
- The library reserves the right to review and amend these guidelines as it becomes necessary.